Pre-construction with Lueder –
more accurate cost forecasting, robust design documents, reliable construction schedules.
The most successful and fulfilling projects began with Lueder involved at the initial stages of design and development. More than plan reviews, this is time to get to know each other and discuss how we each work. It’s also when we listen to what our customers want for their new space – their motivation for building, intended use and outcomes of their project. It’s the springboard for working together to bring that vision to life. Here is what we work on with you at the pre-construction stage:
- Establish team administrative procedures
- Establish phasing strategy
- Review progress of design documents
- Value management comparisons
- Budget development and cost control measures
- Final document review
- Identify long-lead material and equipment
- Preliminary cash flow projections
- Solicit competitive subcontractor and material bids
- Prepare construction contracts
Considering a new project, or have one close to being awarded?
Contact us to discuss the pre-construction services we offer – including Virtual Design and Construction Services.
Planning is the key to efficiency. When you add to that planning years of experience and good lessons learned, you sail through projects hitting very few unexpected hurdles. When the hurdles do come up, you are more prepared to work through them based on that strategic path you’ve set – you know where you’re going and what it takes to get there. That’s how we operate with every project we manage at Lueder – and that’s why our customers know they can rely on us to get the job done with integrity – on time and on budget.
– Joshua Sullivan, Director of Pre-construction